Actions

Work Header

The Perfect Place For A Halloween Party

Summary:

A teen wants to throw a party at an old mansion in spite of his frinds' objections.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"Here we are, Gang!", said a high school student named Rick Sommers after he and his friends got out of the van and looked at an old mansion.

"Here? We're having our Halloween party here?", asked a shocked Calvin Jackson Browne. "You have gone crazy, Man!"

"Here is where I agree with you, Calvin.", said Nancy Crane before she placed her hand on Rick's shoulder and said, "Look, Rick. I think that we should have the party somewhere else."

"Here is the perfect place for a Halloween party! What's wrong with you guys?", asked Rick before he took a deep breath and added, "Okay. How about this? I'll go in check it out for ghosts. If I don't find any, we'll have the party here. Okay?"

"Here is where we'll let ourselves agree with your idea, Rick.", said a reluctant Nancy before Rick walked inside the mansion and looked around.

"HERE I AM, GHOSTS! LET'S SEE YOU TRY TO SCARE ME! WHERE ARE YOU, EH?!", said a smiling Rick just before the door slammed shut behind him.

"HERE I AM!", said a strange voice from out of nowhere which forced Rick to turn slowly around and let out a scream of pure terror.

"HERE WE COME! READY OR NOT! WHERE ARE YOU, RICK?!", asked Nancy after she and Calvin opened the door and started looking for Rick.

"Here he is, Nancy!", said Calvin before Nancy looked at what he was looking at which was Rick scared out of his mind.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.