Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-05-05
Words:
2,454
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,437

Hidden Love

Summary:

Forbidden love and lust. Will their secret be discovered? Read to see what happens.....

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Don't own anything only the idea for this story.

Chapter Text

Ryan and Hollie were in bed together as they were secretly having an affair with each other behind Delko's back for some time now and Ryan knew that it was wrong but he loved Hollie and knew that she loved him when, Ryan passionately kissed Hollie who returned the passionate kiss when Ryan allowed themselves to go further once again.

Hollie knew that seeing Ryan was naughty but she was drawn to him since they met in the lab as Eric showed her to the team when Ryan smiles at Hollie who smiled back at Ryan unaware that they would sneak around with each other when Eric was called out to a scene with Horatio, then Eric asked Ryan to look after Hollie for him.

Ryan knew that he would, when he showed her around the lab then Ryan lead Hollie to secret place where they could talk properly when Ryan kissed Hollie who found herself kissing Ryan back as he eased Hollie against the wall still locked in their kiss as Ryan broke the kiss and asked " When will I see you again?" then Hollie replied " Whenever you want to see me.".

Eric told Hollie that he had a CSI conference to go to over the weekend which made Hollie sad but realised that she could see Ryan again as she'd got his number from Eric's phone and sent him a message " Can spend weekend with you. xx." when Ryan got the message then replied " That's great and see you in a couple of hours. x".

After Eric had left for the conference in Boston, as Hollie took her overnight stuff with her and headed to Ryan's condo, then knocked on his door when he then let her inside and kissed her while leading her over to the sofa where they fell onto it together still locked in their kiss with their hands feeling everywhere.

Ryan knew that Hollie was the only one he wanted to be with but Eric stood in their way when Hollie tells Ryan " You know what I want from you right?" when Ryan replied " Course I do and I hope that when you find out that I'll be the first to know." and Hollie nodded in reply which made Ryan glad about that.

Once in bed, Ryan allowed himself to not use any protection as he wanted to get Hollie pregnant as she'd told him that it was what she wanted with him. Afterwards, Hollie rested against Ryan's chest after what they'd just done when Ryan tells Hollie " I love you." as Hollie then replied " I love you too." as Hollie then snuggled in closer to Ryan.

Will Eric ever discover their affair or will something happen??