Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Story Summary: Mulder, Krycek, sandy beaches, warm breezes... you figure it out.
    Rating: NC-17 for m/m sex
    Archive: RatB, The Den of Sin, The Complete Kingdom of Slash, Slashville, Down in the Basement, All Things Rat, and WWOMB. Anywhere else, please ask me first.
    Series: Altered Perceptions snippet
    Status: New, complete
    Disclaimer: We all know that they don't belong to me, and I promise to put them back when I'm done. The X-Files, Mulder, Krycek et al. belong to Chris Carter and 1013 Productions. Just let me win the lottery though....
    Note: This one's for Ursula who asked for "just... an island snip... more of the two of them on vacation just making out and having fun." Like I've always said, I take requests. ;) I should probably warn you that this one's awfully schmoopy... an effect of being written on Valentine's Day, maybe?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,792
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Hits:
    785