Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 15 of Lovely Days, Lovely Nights
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
219
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
1,086

Seventeen And A Half Years

Summary:

I have found a love letter from Kid to Jen.

Work Text:

Seventeen And

A Half Years

By Denise Craig

Jennifer…love of my life,

It doesn’t seem like seventeen and a half years have gone by when I picture you in my mind. I see that wonderful person across the table, as you told me about yourself.

I picture you by the water as I told you of my past, sure I would lose you. You just said, “I don’t know that man.”

I remember you as we took our vows, so many wonderful memories of that day.

I see you plain as day, the way you were as we camped out in the mountains. Your hair blowing in the wind, your gentle smile.

You are still so amazing. To think of the way you keep on loving me.

Seventeen and a half years and counting! I look forward to spending the next seventeen with you. Looking in your beautiful hazel eyes, seeing you smile and hearing your laughter.

I love you, Jennifer. Truly, deeply, totally, for the rest of my life.

                                                                                                   Jed

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Series this work belongs to: