Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,952
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
24
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
935

Ryans Wolfes secret

Summary:

Ryan Wolfe has a secret that nobody knows, Until one day it is exposed while trying to save a life of one of his team.

Work Text:

Eric and Natalia were waiting for Calleigh to get the hummer. "Have you seen Wolfe yet,"
asked Eric, "No why," was all Natalia could say.

When the hummer finally came, they both hopped in. When they got to the crime scene they were all shocked, standing infront of them was Horatio petting this light brown wolf looking dog.

"Yo H," yelled Eric, Horatio turned around smiling. When the others caught up to H, they were amazed to how big the dog/wolf looked. "Is this a wolf or dog," asked Natalia."Wolf." stated Horatio. Before any of them could check out the wolf it ran off toward the murder victim. All Horatio could do was smile because he knew.

Calleigh was the first one to get to the murder victim. "Hey Wolfe when did you get here?,"asked Calleigh. Not even looking up from the victim he said, "I rode with H,".

When Eric, Natalia and H showed up Ryan was already examine the crime scene.
Horatio watched as his team were taking pictures, collecting evidence, and talking to any eye witnesses. Alexx finally arrived, and asked "What do we have?".

Eric was the first to respond, " Victim is male, late twenties, stab wound to the neck."

Alexx took the victim back to base, and the rest followed.

When they got back Natalia headed to the locker room to put her stuff away. While the rest of them headed to there places and started to work. "Mr. Wolfe may I speak to you for a minute please," asked Horatio.

"Sure H," stated Ryan, and followed him to his office.

Once the door was shut Ryan knew what it was about. Horatio smiled as Ryan got that look in his eye as he knew he did something wrong. "I know I shouldn't have turned wolf, but i needed to see if the attacker was still in the area." was all Ryan said.

H shook his head and said " I know that your wolf sences are better but it is not worth putting you and the team in danger."

" I know H," Ryan said as he turned and felt his office.

While he was walking back to finish examining some of the evidence he bumped into Eric.
"Hey watch were you are going" joked Eric. "Sorry" was all Ryan could say.

On there lunch break they all headed to the break room. " Hey Ryan you never got to see this beautiful wolf at the crime scene. Natalia said. Ryan smiled and said "Oh, I saw it, it ran by me and disappeared."

When there work day was over they all headed home.

Ryan was happy to be home and not worry about anyone seeing him in wolf form. He was on his couch when he herd something outside, he got up and looked around before a black wolf jumped through the window and started to attack.

Ryan quickly switched into wolf form and attacked the black wolf. Ryan being bigger got the upper hand and injured the other wolf, making him retreat.

Horatio was at home when he got a phone call.

"Horatio speaking"

"Hey H," Ryan said.

"What can i do for you Mr. Wolfe"

"You know that black wolf that has been tracking me?"

" Yes I do Ryan, something happen and are you ok"

"Umm..he kinda broke into my house through the window"

" Im on my way Ryan" and with that Horatio hung up the phone.

Once at Ryan's house, H could see the broken window.

Ryan greeted Horatio and they went inside. H, could tell there was a struggle but knew it didn't last long. Ryan was cleaning up when H noticed he was bleeding.

"Ryan your'e bleeding" Horatio said.

"I am, I didn't even notice" Ryan replied.

Once everything was cleaned up and Ryan was bandaged Horatio left.

The next morning on the way to work Ryan couldn't wait to talk to H about what happened.
Ryan entered the locker room where Eric was changing and putting his stuff away. Ryan went to his locker and changed his shirt and put his badge and gun away.

Eric saw Ryan's arm was bandaged. He didn't want to be rude but he wanted to know what happened to his friend.

"What happened to you arm Ryan?" asked Eric.

"Oh I um cut it on some glass I dropped." was all Ryan could say, even if is was a lie.

Aexx wanted to see Ryan and check his arm and make sure it wasn't infected. She was curious has to how it happened and she knew it wasn't him dropping glass.

"Ryan what happened to you arm and don't even think about lying to me." Alexx said.

Just then Horatio entered wanting to know anything about the victim they found yesterday.

"What's going on?" Horatio asked.

"I was just asking ryan what happened to Ryan's arm." Alexx replied.

Ryan looked at H, to see what he thought about telling alexx about being a wolf. Horatio knew
that she needed to know and just nodded his head.

"Alexx I need to tell and show you something." Ryan said.

"Go ahead baby boy."Alexx replied.

Ryan looked at H then Alexx then at the door. He made sure no one else could see what he was about to do. H nodded his head again telling Ryan it was ok for Alexx to know. Alexx was waiting and wondering what on earth he wanted to show her. Before she could say something Ryan wan already in wolf form sitting infront of H and Alexx.

Alexx couldn't speak she tried but nothing came out. Ryan then switched back to human form and started to explain.

" Alexx you can't tell anyone that I am part wolf only H and you know." Ryan told her.

" Oh, sweetie I wouldn't tell anyone endless you said I could" stated Alexx.

When they were talking she found out Ryan's father was wolf and his mother was human. She also found out that the only reason Horatio knew about it was, before Ryan joined CSI he was shot in wolf form and Horatio found him. While H was treating him for his wounds Ryan switched back to human form, and H promised not to tell anyone. Alexx then understood why she couldn't tell anyone.

Horatio and Ryan went back upstairs, on the way up Ryan told Horatio that he thought the black Wolf was the one to kill their latest victim.

Eric, Natalia, and Calleigh were sitting around a table talking. There wasn't much on there new case so they all decided to take a break. When H and Ryan joined them they chatted unaware of the danger lurking around the corner.

A black wolf jumped out of the corner and tried to attack Ryan once more. The team were facing a big black wolf before they could even pull their guns out of there holsters. Ryan was in front of the group with Horatio close behind.

"This looks a lot alike the wolf from yesterday that we saw" stated Natalia.

"Only this one is black and not as big as the brown one we saw" replied Eric.

Before anyone could say anything else the black wolf jumped at Ryan. Ryan dodged it but now his team were in his way. Horatio knew what to do but he wasn't sure he should.

Horatio grabbed his gun and shot the black wolf in the left shoulder and then the right. Then Ryan looked at H and took off before anyone could ask where he was going.

While Ryan was gone the team found out who the killer was but Horatio already new but couldn't do anything until Ryan was safe. The team went to diner and were all wonder where Ryan took off to.

"Hey H, do you know where Ryan went." asked Eric.

"Yes I do, but I cant say until Ryan says I can or until he returns." replied Horatio.

Three days later Ryan came back to the office early before anyone else. He was in the locker room when he was attacked yet again by another wolf. He switched to wolf form to defend himself and because it was the smart thing to do. When Ryan was done fighting it was clear he won yet again, and the other wolf limped off.

Horatio, Eric, Natalia, and Calleigh arrived at the office and headed to the locker room while Horatio headed to his office. Once in the locker room they were shocked to see the brown wolf they say a week ago. Seeing that it was injured Natalia called for Horatio.

Once Horatio saw that Ryan was in wolf form in the locker room he knew he was attacked again. H made his way over to the brown wolf ( Ryan) and started to check his wounds.

"Is he going to be ok" a worried Natalia asked.

"I think so nothing to bad, but he does have one wound I'm concerned about, ask Alexx to come up here please" stated Horatio.

Once Alexx was in the locker room wondering what was going on she noticed Ryan in wolf form hurt and she knew she needed to help.

"Baby boy what happened to you" Alexx said.

Without caring that people were with her and knew it was Ryan she asked if they could all head to autopsy.

They all made there way down and Alexx put him up on one of her tables. Horatio and the rest of the team watched as Alexx took care of the wolf.Once he was fixed up Ryan (wolf) looked over to Horatio and looked at him. Horatio knowing what he wanted walked over to Ryan.

" Be careful we don't know anything about thins dog/wolf, he could be dangerous. Eric stated.

" Trust me there is nothing to worry about this wolf he is harmless" replied Horatio.

With that said Horatio walked up to Ryan and the rest followed. Eric being who he is came up and tried to pet the wolf not knowing it was Ryan. But Ryan being who he is and hurting bared his teeth and growled. Eric surprised, took a step back looking shocked at what just happened.

All Alexx and horatio could do was laugh while the others looked confused. Next Calleigh and Natalia came up to Ryan and he gladly took the petting and attention from the girls.

"Hey how come he lets all you guys touch and pet him but not me" a confused and surprised Eric asked.

"You will see" was all Horatio could say back.

Horatio and Alexx told the other to step back in which they did. The brown wolf sitting on the table took one look at H and then Alexx and switched back to human form before the rest of the team.

Ryan just sitting on the table bruised and cut up, smiled his famous smile and waited for all the question. Eric, Natalia, and Calliegh were standing there with there mouths open shocked that the once brown wolf turned into their friend Ryan.

Not able to speak, Ryan told the story he tells everyone and explained why he disappeared on them. Telling them he had to take care of some wolf business.

Still not able to talk they just nodded and walked over to Ryan and looked him over.
The next couple minutes they talked and trying to understand that their friend was part Wolf.

Over the next couple of weeks they couldn't help but ask so many questions, and asking if he could switch into wolf form. After that it became normal to see Ryan in Wolf form but they were always amazed.