Actions

Work Header

The Old Guilt Trip

Summary:

A blond teen asks her best friend to go to the beach with her,only to get rejected.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Once upon a time in the city of Berea, Ohio on a warm and sunny day, a beautiful young brunette named Victoria Langston was brushing her horse in a stable behind her mansion home before a blond maiden had walked up to her and asked, "Say, Vicki? Do you want to come with me to the beach?"

But after Victoria had looked at the blond straight in the eyes and said, "Actually, my dear Miss Heather McKenzie! I would rather let a speeding semi truck slam right into me than go to the beach with you ever again!", Heather had rolled her eyes and asked, "Okay, what did I do wrong now?"

"If I'm not mistaken, the last time we've gone to the beach, I thought you said surfers were interested only in waves and curls!", that was Victoria's answer while she was taking a glove off and putting it inside her riding hat.

"Well, it's not my fault that you were not paying attention! And besides, I said waves and girls!", said Heather while both she and Victoria were walking towards the main house.

"Well, I do wish that you've told me sooner instead of forcing me to run from those wolves in hunk clothing!", said Victoria while she was pressing the buzzer button on the intercom. "I've never been so embarrassed in my entire life!"

That was before Victoria had turned around and watched her fellow Berea High School student walk away with a sad look on her face.

"Okay, Heather. I'll go to the beach with you.", said Victoria before a smiling Heather had given her friend a big hug and said, "I knew it! You would always fall for the old guilt trip, Vicki!"

Of course, that was before Victoria had sighed and asked, "Why me?"

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.