Actions

Work Header

The Wrong Idea About Me

Summary:

Superman starts having a problem about whether he should tell Lois the truth or not.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It always happens each and every time I let myself fly into Lois's apartment as Superman to see how she how she was doing.

Just like yesterday which was when I saw her sipping a glass of chocolate milk and staring at some sort of photograph with a dreamy gaze in her eyes.

At first, I was tempted to walk over to Lois and ask her for the name of the guy whose picture she was looking at.

But that was before I've stopped myself from doing that because I did not want to scare Lois and give her the wrong idea about me.

That was before she had gotten up from the kitchen table and walked into the bedroom where she had planted a kiss on the photo and said, "I love you. I just wish Clark could be more like you and break out of that shell of his."

And as soon as she had gone into the bathroom to take a shower, I had gone over to that picture and noticed that it was of me and it had some lipstick on the lower right hand corner.

That had made me realize that I have to let Lois know that both Superman and Clark Kent are the same man and that man happens to be me.

I should've just waited until she comes out of the bathroom, looked at her straight in the eyes and told her that I am Kal-El from the planet Krypton and Clark and Superman are my secret identities here on Earth.

But there is still one problem.

I still don't know how she would be able to react when I finally tell her the truth.I mean, would she still love me or start looking at me differently?

That's my whole problem.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.