Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Betareader: MJ - Thank you Mellon, you're the best!
    Paring: Merry/Pippin
    Ranting: I'm not sure, something between PG-13 and NC-17.
    Spoilers: "The Fellowship of the Ring" - Book or/and Movie.
    Warnings: Work in progress. M/M Slash (male gay-fanfiction), incest (they are cousins you know, though relationships between cousins seems pretty usual among Hobbits.), probably OOC, angst, possibly Hurt/Comfort. If this isn't your cup of tea: Stop read now !
    Disclaimers: Hail Tolkien! He owns the whole LotR-Universe, I'm just another fan, shamelessly borrowing his characters. Also a little hail to Peter Jackson and his crew, especially Billy and Dominic,for their great job with the movies. No money was made out of this story. (Seriously, do you really think someone would pay for this...).
    Feedback: Always welcome, mail me at lengliorla@hotmail.com
    Archive: My own homepage " http://www.angelfire.com/moon/forever_lost/ " - "Precious things", "WWOMB", "fanfiction.net", "adultfanfiction.net". If anyone else want it, just let me know so I know where it's going.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,662
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    2,554