Actions

Work Header

He's A Real Ladies Man

Summary:

Ultra Boy and Phantom Girl travel to the Old West for his birthday and she gets surprised.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It happens to be for his birthday that two of the members of the Legion Of Superheroes known as Phantom Girl and Ultra Boy had decided to travel to the days of the Old West for their vacation.

As soon they had arrived in that era, both Tinya Wazzo and Jo Nah had each stepped out of the time bubble and started soaring up in the sky like a hawk in flight.

That was before the Legionnaire from Rimbor had spotted something on the ground, turned towards the former native of the planet Bgztl and said, "There's something going on down there! I'm going to check it out! Okay?"

And after she had held up her thumb in response, Jo had zoomed down to the ground to investigate his discovery.

Then, after waiting for a few minutes, Tinya had also landed and started looking for her fellow Legionnaire, only to have her find a horse, give him a gentle pat on the head and say, "Whoa! Easy, Boy. I'm here looking for my friend, that's all."

That was before she had noticed Jo kissing a Native American woman.

With a tear leaking out of her eye, Tinya had thought to herself, "How can I stop him from marrying her? She's not his kind! She doesn't belong with him!", before someone had put a hand on her shoulder and asked, "Are you okay, Tinya?"

That had made her turn around and see that Jo was standing in front of her.

"I've got to hand to my ancestor. He's a real ladies man.", Jo had said while he was looking at his double and before Tinya had smacked him on the back of the head.

Then, after they had returned the horse to Jo's ancestor, the two Legionnaires had gone back home.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.