Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
158
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
646

The Home Fires

Summary:

As long as the home fires keep burning, they'll be okay.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The Home Fires
by Pirate Turner

 

        She was so tired; even her very soul was exhausted. She only wanted to run away from all her troubles, but as Charmed Ones, that option wasn't available to Piper and her sisters. She kept stubbornly moving forward although every inch of her being screamed to flee. Her gut churned. Fear burned within her.

        Prue leaned over and kissed her, and suddenly that burning sensation switched. Her older sister smiled at her as she softly caressed her beautiful face. "We'll get through this, Piper," Prue promised, "together."

        Piper's smile was tremulous at first but grew stronger as she gazed into her soul mate's loving eyes. "I promise," Prue added, and Piper nodded her acceptance and agreement as she hugged her. They would get through this together, and no matter what followed, as long as they were together and still had each other and their love, their world would be okay.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.