Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-07-09
Words:
1,921
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
18
Hits:
1,961

Free Like The Wind ( Ryan Wolfe )

Summary:

Jade had a relationship with Ryan but have since broken up but how will Ryan react when a bombshell is dropped on him?

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Three months had passed since Ryan and Jade had spilt up which was very hard for Jade as she honestly thought that Ryan was " The One " but when he split with her, it broke her heart into a million pieces when Ryan told her that they didn't have a future together and she packed her stuff then left the condo and went to live with her friend Calleigh who eventually found out what happened and it made her angry with Ryan for what he did..

Jade slowly moved on with her life without Ryan until one day when she had a doctor's appointment when she found out that she was three months pregnant with Ryan's child and it scared her as she didn't know what she would do next and thought about telling Ryan..

Walking into the crime lab, she saw Ryan and asked him " Can i talk to you?" when Ryan replied " Fine follow me." as Jade did and Ryan lead Jade to a secret place and then Ryan asked " What do you want to talk about?" when Jade passes Ryan an ultrasound picture and replies " This is what i want to talk about." when Ryan looks at the photo and asks " Is it mine?" and Jade replied " Of course the baby is your's." which comes as a complete shock to Ryan who remembered their final night together..

Ryan tells Jade " I'm sorry for what i did three months ago." and Jade nodded but sighed softly wondering if Ryan wanted to be a dad when Ryan spoke " I need to think about this." and Jade replied " Sure and keep the pic." and then Jade walked away from Ryan leaving him to think about whether he wanted to be a father or not.

Jade found herself at the beach and she was upset but she didn't know if her unborn child would have a father or not but she felt worried at the same time when Ryan had spent the rest of his shift thinking about Jade and their unborn child and it made Ryan realise something important and went for a walk when he saw Jade and walked over and sat next to her then asked " You ok?" and Jade replied " I don't know" as Ryan sighed softly then replied " I want to be there for you and our baby." which lead Jade to ask "Are you sure that you want this baby with me?" and Ryan said " Of course i do angel."..

Ryan then put his hand on the bump and felt his unborn child moving around which made him smile that he was going to be a father for the first time and asked Jade " Will you give me another chance?" when Jade replied " I need to think about it if you don't mind." and Ryan replied " That's ok." when Jade sighed softly as baby Wolfe was moving arounf a lot which made Ryan smile so much that he was getting the chance to be a father and he also hoped that Jade would give him another chance..

Will Jade give Ryan another chance??