Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-06-04
Words:
1,307
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
18
Hits:
1,665

The Face on the OJ Carton

Summary:

What happens when they see a familiar face on grandads oj? : jasmine is forced to reunite with her fears in order to gain respect back. But do they really have to be that degrading?

Chapter 1: Rootbeer

Chapter Text

"I miss the times when you know, you could just "I put my fingers under my chin and tilted my lips firmly as I though."when you could just,"I reapeated."when you know! "I stumbled.

The crowd of people infringe of me didn't seem to agree with my fragmented sentences and excessive studdering. Instead they looked at me with lopsided heads and confused expressions and guestures. Infact it was starting to even get a little frustrating.

No I refused to write a script or use note cards. How the hell could you forget what gonna come out your mouth?

But then again public speaking wasn't my thing and I think me and this whole entire room of white faces would agree riley could have done a better job of this and from listening to all that rap, he could hardly speak English anymore.

I tugged at a lock of hair on my shoulder, now 8 inches shorter from what a game of truth or dare can do to you. And no it wasn't a dare that cut my beautiful hair off, it was two rambunctious boys who ran around the house with scissors.

"I ,"I sighed in frustration."America can my ASHY BLACK ELBOW! ''I wasn't sure who's mouth had said it. It couldn't have been mine. I quickly spun around. Nothing but velvet curtains. Then BOOM!

my face,arms and the whole stage was covered in a sweet brown and sticky liquid that sizzled in my ears.

I quickly screamed, flipping my short hair back.

The crowd gaspsed while the front row also had been hit. A lot of people screamed,gasped and the choas had began.

I was drentched and my shoes had been submerged in it. A tickle of it slid down my face and in between my lips.

"ROOTBEER! "I screamed.

"What the? "I said as I tried to stand up. Instantly I slid across the stage worser than lil wayne had on stage. I was sopping in soda as I gathered the rest of my dignity and quickly rushed off the stage.

Oh I'm sure every watching channel 4 got a kick of this right now. But I took my jacket off and wrapped it around my hair then leaving my shoes in my hand, I ran as far as I could, leaving the dubois still Ianthe arena.

I wasn't embarressed. I was mortified. How could this have happened to me, and who tried to drown me in soda?!

all I knew is I wanted to kill somebody right now.

If I was lucky, my cellphone still worked but I left it somewhere at the studio. Luckily I had a house key.

I unlocked the door. I knew tom and sarah would be complaining about the soda I had dripped everywhere. I did not care.

I rushed to the bathroom, instantly got in the tub then started to draw a long bad water.

The I threw my sticky clothes off and now my head was submerged in the water.

After everything had faded for even just a few minutes, I was sure I was asleep