Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
259
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
1,553

Stalker

Summary:

Johnny Madrid is in love 

Work Text:

Stalker
by Peja

 

Johnny Madrid was in love.

Oh, not that sappy, moon-eyed love that pretty, little Teresa O'Brien rambled on and on about until he wanted to creep into a deep, dark hole in the ground, preferably under a lake, where she would never find him. Nope, not that kind of love at all. His love was darker, more dangerous. A love that seared the flesh from his bones and left him gasping for air whenever the object of his affection got within a thousand yards of him. The kind of love that made him want to climb mountains and soar with the eagles...Or vultures, if his father ever caught wind of it.

Yep, his love was trouble. He loved none other than his agonizingly superior, ain't no one good enough for him, brother, Scott friggin' Lancer. If Johnny was honest with himself, he would proclaim that he loved Scott in a way that ate at his soul every time said brother's lip curled in distaste, and that was more often than he cared to admit even to himself.

And truth to tell, it didn't matter if the guy ever found out, because even if Scott shot him dead through the heart, his love would remain, haunting and relentless.

Damn.

His was the love of a stalker.

His grin held a universe of sly secrets as he hunkered down in the shade of the old oak tree to watch Scott saunter about the corral.

Sure 'nuff, he was going to hell.

Wasn't love grand.

end