Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of Season 4
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-02-19
Words:
2,813
Chapters:
7/7
Kudos:
17
Hits:
2,423

Fried Chicken and Chocolate Cake for Breakfust

Summary:

The hateocracy is back...

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

The rapid shaking of the old wheel less yellow school bus could be heard miles away,with the grunting and moans from the two teenagers inside sending messages.
The bus was sitting in the old grassy field by the high way off of west Chicago.
Who else inside then jasmine and huey doing....things.....

"Huey! "Jasmine grunted."get it out!"he screamed.jasmine hard gripping of the seats and hueys scrambling shook the bus up and down,side to side.jasmine screamed.

"That's what you get for trying to get yo fat ass down there! "Jasmine yelled."I'm stuck under a fucking bus seat! "He hysterically said."no shit! "Jasmine wiped the sweat from her head."I cant call the police,we 'll get in trouble for being on the bus anyway "she said sitting down next to huey laying on his back breathing heavily from being stretched.
"Look,"he began."my back hurts "he sighed."pussy "she yelled.huey gripped the seats one more time then pulled.finally he was out the seats."thank god! "Jasmine ranted tiredly throwing her hands up."c'mon we got go back to aunt cookies house.

Jasmine,huey and riley had thankfully dropped off back to their hometown this summer,where the weather was mild,they nodded ti the local meth dealers on the rusty porch steps and they ate nothing but fried chicken,chocolate cake and coke for breakfust.every night they watched the speeding cars dart around the corner and listened to the music being blasted from near by parties.whatever the fucking deal,they felt like they were home for once.no wunclear,no suburbs,and no white people for once.

_____________________________________________________________________________
did I mention grandad had dropped us off here for the entire summer?

Finally we were home.I sighed as I looked up into the fresh grassy tree that shifted in the wind.
I felt huey immediately move closer to me."don't forget jasmine "I said.we had only been hear for about a week and he was already toying around with me.I knew he wouldn't cheat on carrot top like that but that's just how huey was,he loved playing with me.

I'm not gonna lie and say I don't like it...

"Shes being difficult "he said putting his hands in his pocket.
The truth was both these niggas were difficult.my cousin isn't exzactly the same girl ive always known.neither is huey.
Jasmine's a slut tragically.hueys become more like me,devious,bad,crazy.I rubbed off on them both.

But I was never the slut,jasmine got that after tom and Sarah split up.it hit her harder than puberty.

Another thing,now I practically created a twin,I felt closer to him than ever...

"Please fix this "he handed me his phone.I shook my head then kicked a rootbeer bottle.he stomped a cigar as we trailed through the knee high grass."shes your cousin "he said."so shes your whore! "I said.he began to laugh making me smile slyly.

"What your mouth "he said elbowing me.I began to laugh.