Actions

Work Header

One Huge Side Effect

Summary:

When a guy wakes up and discovers that he had changed into a woman,he came to realize that it has something to do with a drug that he had been given for his allergies.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after he woke up with a dry mouth after all of that tossing and turning the night before that a guy named Lawrence Brosnan had suddenly noticed that even though his allergies were not bothering him anymore,he had been having strange dreams all night and was not completely sure he was awake.That was before he threw off his blanket and could not believe his eyes when he saw the one thing that the people who were conducting the pharmaceutical clinical study had not given him any input on.

His pajamas do not fit him anymore and the reason why is that the new drug that they had given Lawrence for his allergies has produced one huge side effect which happens to be that it had turned him completely into a woman.That was before another bell had rung inside her head and that it has something to do with a certain beautiful maiden named Jessica Presscott,who would truly go bananas if she were to see Lawrence in her current condition and mistake her for some other girl that a male Lawrence has been going out with and stabing poor Jessica in the back in the process.

That had made Lawrence decide to just pack up her stuff,get on the first available jet and fly herself as far away from her old life as she was able to get which was exactly what she had done because she now happens to be living in New York City with a new name--Lara Brock--and a successful new job as a professional photographer.As a matter of fact,do you remember the pics inside the latest swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated?They are all hers...including the one of herself wearing this one hot pink number.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.