Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 10 of Season 4
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-01-22
Words:
16,422
Chapters:
31/31
Kudos:
25
Hits:
6,712

tyra

Summary:

Tyra

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

I am no on the theroy that many of the simpletons I endure everyday must find it cunning to label me things such as cruel,heartless and crazy.what because I have deep distaste for fads and pop music? Because I only wear skirts?
I wasn't liking anything about my new life here at all."now honey, your cousin will be ultimately happy....."I stuck my earbuds deeper into my ears and turned eminems powerful rhytheme higher into my ears.
she had been making up the same sorry excuse for since the whole drive from Chicago.I already knew she was running from my abusive father.he was looking for me.I was looking for him.
its funny how screwed life can be.no shit mine in particular.oneteary phone call the other day led into us running away in the night.
I was currently attempting to search this stupid place called woodcrest.it sounded like the smell of the enemy, white people.mom had went on and on about how much new "oppertunities and fun "there would be when I got there.
I tried to hack the Sufi for my laptop which was worthless doing considering how depressing it was to even see the name in the tootle search bar.
I want Chicago back.I want my father.he was the only person who agreed with me.the only one who understood my politics.he was a polotician himself and with that I proudly inherited his reprehensible views.the best thing id ever git besides my self learner ability to draw extremely well.all my mother ever got me was a fat ass and an early surprise.one reason why boys were the last thing I needed in my life.even if I was only 10.
It was an hour later when the perfect cloudy weather suddenly cleared up.bright sun shone through the cadillac windows blind.ding my eyes.I pulled my hood further over my head ant put on my shades my father got me.
the buildings of smoke factories became nothing but offices."wunclear! "I yelled in disbelief.that fat bastard owned everything.he had a file on me from our last encounter.my father even knew about him.I was officially in enemy's territory."great "I slumped my shoulders.then we pulled down timid deer lane.the gigantic mansions.siniging birds.no grafetti.no daily block parties.no fun.more importantly no black people.so I guess I was the lone wolf.I already knew what to expect from the rich neigbirhood kids."eww shes weird,slut "let the worthless gossip begin.
My uncle tom,aunt Sarah and bratty cousin jasmine stood outside.it seemed as if they owned the biggest house on the block.maybe this could be fun.we parked into the drive way.I finally took eminent out my ears and slid it into my pocket."tom, Sarah! "My mother wailed jumping out the car.I rolled my eyes and hoped out the car.they were greeting.she alreadt forgot oabot me.they were in a midst of catching up when I caught jasmine eyeing me down."what "I asked annoyed.she took a step back and shook her head behind her mother."well this is tyra! "Suddenly the spot light was on me.I shakily waved."uh,I'm gonna you know, check the city out "I said taking my shades off.I awakwardly backed yo then ran.as hard as I could down the street leaving them all confused.what a great first impression.