Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
299
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
810

Another Two Minutes

Summary:

sequel to my fic "Two Minutes", also answer to elf challenge over at Aphrodite's Blessings

Work Text:

Derek ran into Dave’s office. He shut the door and leaned against it. He grinned at Dave. “You’re evil, man.”

Dave looked up from his file. He quirked an eyebrow. “I can be, but you’re going to have to be more specific.”

Derek locked the door and closed the blinds. He approached the desk. “Making Reid dress up as an elf.”

Dave shrugged. “He lost the bet. It’s his own fault for picking the Redskins over the Steelers.”

“I know,” Derek allowed. He perched on the front edge of the desk, next to Dave. He folded his arms across his chest. “But he is not happy. You wouldn’t let me get in a prank war with him and here you are.”

Dave put the file down. “I thought he’d be the perfect compliment to Hotch’s Santa.”

“How did you swing that anyway?”

“Blackmail,” Dave answered simply. He rested a hand on Derek’s knee. “I didn’t think it would be a big deal. Reid doesn’t mind pointy ears when he dresses up as Spock.”

Derek rolled his eyes. “Yeah, but there’s a difference between elf ears and Vulcan ears.”

“What?”

“I don’t know. And there’s definitely a big difference between a blue Star Trek uniform and a green and red elf’s costume complete with tights, pointy hat, and bells.”

Dave snickered. “I knew Garcia would go all out.”

Derek laughed. “Reid will never forgive you for letting Baby Girl loose on him with her Christmas magic.”

Dave stood. “I think I have to see this.”

Derek jumped up to block his way. He arched his eyebrows suggestively. “No. We’re going to lay low in here and I’m going to give you an early Christmas gift.”

Dave let Derek push him back down into his seat. He grinned. “Sounds good, Santa.”