Actions

Work Header

It Came From The North Pole

Summary:

A man is on the verge of living the good life in New York City complete with live-in lover and roommate.But that is before the arrival of strange package from the North Pole.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after he had moved himself into an apartment in New York City that Nicholas Kringle had looked around his new place,let out a smile and realized that he was finally free to live his own life for a change just before he had opened a window,looked at the beautiful Central Park across the street and said,"Oh,yes.Now I know that I am really home."

And about a couple of months later,he had met and fallen in love with a beautiful maiden whose name happens to be Jennifer Cattrall and allowed her to be his roommate.

And so far,everything has been going quite smoothly for the two lovebirds that they had decided to throw a big party on Christmas Eve and invite all of Manhattan to celebrate with them.

Just then,on the night of the party,a deliveryman had handed a small package to Jennifer,who had walked over to Nicholas,tapped on his shoulder and said,"Nick,this package is for you.It came from the North Pole."

And when Nicholas had opened the package,a small disc shaped object had zoomed out of the box and hovered itself in front Nicholas just in time to produce a holographic image of Santa Claus himself.

"THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO COME HOME,NICHOLAS!RIGHT NOW!",that was what an upset Santa had said to Nicholas,who had taken Jennifer by the hand and yelled,"FORGET IT,OLD MAN!I AM NOT GOING TO BE KNOWN AS THE SON OF SANTA CLAUS ANYMORE!DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

"I DO HEAR YOU!AND I DO NOT CARE!",that was what Santa had said before a beam was fired and sucked Nicholas and Jennifer into the disk before it had zoomed back home.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.