Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 9 of season 2
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-06-03
Words:
5,324
Chapters:
9/9
Kudos:
34
Hits:
3,340

The bride of stinkmeaner

Summary:

after encountering suspicious acts and she starts severly hallucinating,jasmine is beilved to be the next person that will be wedding to stinkmeaner in hell

Chapter 1: He was married?

Chapter Text

''slow computer''i mumbled to myself as i held my tablet in my hands, sliding away on the touchable screen.it was a nice gift for my birthday but i wasn't into to getting the next new iphone 57 or whatever.i was still learning how to work this thing.i was fine with my old laptop and ipod nano.but that stop me from being the second techiest black person alive.huey had to be the first.

i was about to check yahoo for the news, if i could get past all these stupid spam ads talking about advertising.once again, i'm pretty sure most people were fine with craigslist if they wanted to see a hundred advertisments spam their eyes.

i turned sideways and laid back on the couch crossing my legs in the air holding this thing to my face.thats when i got an idea.i began sliding my nose across the screen.''it works!"i said in a nsailly voice.i was bored anyway and this thing was still loading.i slid my nose over to the microsoft paint and began sliding my nose on the white backdrop.i wanted to see how long it took my to draw my name.it was so fun!

suddenly fingertips from both sides of the tablets pulled it away from my face.''easily fascinated''huey sarcastically said.i crossed my arms and pouted.''you couldn't fine anything better to do on an ipad by write your name with your nose''he said looking at the thing.my nose my a thick gresy trail with grubby prints all over the screen.i felt my nose.''my skin's really that gresy?''i said.he sighed.

before i had time to retirve back out of his hands, he was already surfing the internet.''hey''he said perking up.''look''i sat up as he faced the ipad towards me.''what?"i asked slightly irritaed seeing nothing but the grubby stains from my nose on the screen again.''there's and article about the longest living people in every state''he said.i then saw the little symbol of the usa in the advertisement section.''and i'm easily fascinated!"i said snatching the ipad from him.i faced my back towards him and immdiatly hit the state.when he tried to look over my shoulder i turned the screen away from him.''your reading it aren't you''he said.''mind your buissness''i said, turning back to the screen enthusaiastically.he turned me all the way around.

''did you know the oldest living person in texas was dora exploray, she was 119''i said.we took turns checking almost every stae on the north north east coast for about 30 minutes.all you had to do was tap on the stae on the us map and a little window appeared with a list of about 50 names, their ages and pictures.some of the people were born in 1920s and died this year.''man''i said under my breath.''hey lets check illonois''huey suddenly said scrolling down the list of names in illonois.''eh, th oldest one on here is just 92''i said.''were gonna die young''huey said with his eyes glued to the screen.''no your going die young, i'm gonna live''i whimscially said.''brenda stimeanker?!"he hysterically interuptted my whimscial singing.''what?!"i said back.i immedaitly pushed him out the way at the speed of light and looked at the screen.''brenda bernard stinkmeaner, age 56, well that isn't old at all''i said.huey suddenly pushed me out the way on looked at the screen.''no joke, jasmine!"he said.''her last name is stinkmeaner!"he contiuned.''wiki the bitch then huey!"i said sitting next to him.''what yall doing''at the sound of rileys voice i immdiatly pushed huey at light speed over with the ipad and smiled towards his way.he landed on his back with  one leg on the couch with the ipad on his face.''we were just, you know checking our email, nothing else''i sweetly told him.he didn't look convince.

''oh''he leaned up against the boarder of the wall with his hands in his pockets.''you must have just woke up''i told him looking at his frizzed hair and sleep filled eyes.''i heard somethin like someone gettin stomped- why the ipad on his face''he suddenly said between a yawn.''stinkmeaner was married!"huey enthusiacsatically said.''what?!"riley said matching his hysterical tone.i pushed his leg off the couch and lay down next to him.riley came and sqwatted down on the other side huey, he held the ipad up and began reading.''brenda bernard stinkmeaner, was married to kernal h stinkmeaner in 1946-1979.although her death was unclear but suggestion prove she died on their 56th aniversary the day of her birthday''he read.we stood back and gaspsed.''stinkmeaner was married?"me and huey said at the same time.''why the screen so greasy?"riley said.me and huey turned to him.