Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-01-16
Words:
6,491
Chapters:
12/12
Kudos:
17
Hits:
2,957

Inaquinted Love

Summary:

over the summer uncle ruckus developes a deadly love for the boys while they are forced to repiar his house.But now only one thing is on his mind for riley's brother...

Chapter 1: school's out

Chapter Text

i could constantly tell by the way riley scornfully gawked me every time i lay in hueys bed,reading huey's book, listening to huey's ipod that riley officially hated his own blood brother.then ofcourse it was the same questions almost every day that exazactly proved his jealousy towards me and huey.''whats wrong with my bed''he'd ask.''its full of popcorn, m&m's and dirt''i'd say.''so atleast i got food for the apcolypse.compare that to a stupid survival plan''he said mocking his brother.reading was out the question.he was assigned to read charlott's web the day before school was out over and he hadn't even gone to library to pick it up yet.''ok what about my ipod''he'd then say while we were eating dinner while huey was washing his hands in the other bathroom.''ok first of all your headphones are bonded toghther with elmer glues, a wire hanger and a spit wad of alluminum foil from mashed potaotes,all you have is rap music and it hardly works''i'd say trying to choke back my laughther.he'd cross his arms.''so whats wrong with being bootleg and black?"he'd say like it was nothing leaving me shaking my head.

he was my friend and all but i don't do jealousy.and this was getting annoying.

Oh well i was just glad that school was out and we were officially free from books, drama and gossip.especially the drama and gossip that falely surrouned me every where i went ever day.

unlike the last horrible summer this time i planned it to be different.i planned to actually help some people instead of bombing city hall and being on america's most wanted list while i can.i started off with something simple but not difficult, a petition for the city to go green.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------jasmine set down the long empty list of paper number 1 to 1000 and sighed at her reflection in the tv.''i'm getting fat''she said turning side ways.''your not big''the voice startled her she immdaitly turned around.''where did you come from''she said slightly smiling at huey.he sat down next to her on the couch.''in the celing''he said pointing up.jasmine looked at him and down.''i was in the vents''he corrected.''oh yeah''she said nodding her head.she looked at huey as his eyes traced her compleion.''don't eat me''she said as he looked at her.suddenly he tackled her, pulling her onto the ground with him.''don't kill me''she squealed as he dragged her down next to him.they began to wrestle until jasmine nearly screamed.''ok, ok''huey said rolling over.jasmine looked straigh up into the hole in the ceiling that huey climbed through.''can i go up there''she asked looking at the dark hole lined with alluminum riley stole for his head phones.''i though you told me not to kill you''huey said siting up next to her.''no i mean the vent''she said.huey shrugged.''how did you even get up there''jasmine said hugging her knees.''look''huey took her arm.