Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17. Barely, but nonetheless :-)
    Archive: Yes to everybody who's asked already.
    Disclaimer: They are still CC's, but Alex promised me to build this bomb *BEG*
    Feedback: Craved for as always. gdukat_42@yahoo.com
    Thank yous: To my fabulous betas Velvet (WHERE ARE YOU??? *sob*), Deb (The kit is still warming me... especially the Reason-for-Life-Ingredient *beg*), Araxdelan (For the most wonderful emergency-beta *hug*), Lissa (I'm sorry about the sentence you didn't like, but I liked it too much to *not* write it :-) ) and of course :-) Blue (I hope you're a little better.).
    And, Nia, I know it's the wrong universe, but I'll be working on the right one next *g*
    I've written this for two reasons... first, I haven't written a halfway happy story in an eternity. This sad revelation came to me while being with all the wonderful people on the M/K-WAFF- list. So, I hope you like this story just as much as I like yours. They make me feel warm and fuzzy every day, and that's an amazing thing. WAFF ROCKS!!!
    Second, my friend Moni deman... err asked for a *ramontic* (no sp.) story, and when I told her I had started writing one for M/K-WAFF, she claimed it for her birthday. So, this is from me for you, and I'm sorry I'm a little late :-) I hope you know what you mean to me, and that I don't know how I would have lived through the past months without your constant support and comfort.
    The song "I Only Want To Be With You� is sung by Vonda Shepard on the Ally McBeal-soundtrack.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,624
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    662