Actions

Work Header

Because Of A Genie

Summary:

A woman in a male solider's uniform tries to talk a so-called genie into reversing a wish that she made and turn her back into a guy.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was somewhere within a long stretch of desert that a beautiful blonde maiden wearing the uniform of an American male soldier with the name 'Hubert' on it was having a little bit of trouble with making sure the pants do not drop down on her and it was because she was unable to see herself in a skirt instead of a pair of slacks,if you know what I mean.

And if what I had written so far does have male chauvinism and sex discrimination written all over it,I really am sorry about that.

Anyway,after she had imagined the looks of shock that she would receive from her family and friends as soon as she returns home and steps past that white picket fence,a depressed Hubert had sat down in a foxhole,slammed down her helmet and began to cry.

"All right,Genie!",Hubert had resignedly sighed while wiping the tears from her eyes."I know this was my last wish...and I must admit that you did do a very impressive job!But the fact remains that this was NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND WHEN I'VE WISHED TO BE GOOD IN BED!"

And when she had looked around and noticed that the genie that was suppossed to be talking to in order to get herself turned back into a man and noticed that this genie was nowhere to be found,poor Hubert was so depressed that she had decided to look on the map for an enemy outpost that she could surrender herself to because she had came to realize that she would rather let herself be known as just a prisoner of war than live with the shame of being a man trapped in a woman's body because of a genie.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.