Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
264
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
575

Angel2

Summary:

Has nothing to do with my other story Angel. For a challenge on missing pieces.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: "The Pretender" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to their creators and owners and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: For the Don't Call Me… Challenge on Missing Pieces.

Angel

Miss Parker glared at Jarod in his cell that they had put him in when they had captured him and brought him back to the Centre.

"Don't call me Angel. I'm nobody's Angel."

"You're your Daddy's Angel."

"Not anymore, or have you forgotten that he jumped out of the plane?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Parker."

"You're not sorry."

"Yes, I am. I know how much you loved your father and I know how much it hurt when you found out about your past."

"Of course you do, boy genius."

"I really am sorry. How are you doing?"

"Just peachy now that you're back where you belong."

"You know this is not where I belong, Miss Parker. I belong out there helping people."

"What you should be doing is helping the Centre, genius boy."

"I am not helping the Centre. I know what they do to my sims and I'm not having that happen again."

Miss Parker gave him a glare and stalked off and left him alone in the cell. She didn't want to talk to Jarod right now and wondered if he was really sorry that they haven't found her Daddy yet. She knew that he didn't like her father, but she loved him even if he really wasn't her father. She still loved him as if he was her Daddy.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author fojg24aka24.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.