Actions

Work Header

On A Lonely Road

Summary:

Two roommates are on their way to a parents' house for the Thanksgiving holiday,only to have the car they are in slow to a complete stop.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on the night before Thanksgiving that Kim Jennings and her roommate Richard Strickland were driving on a lonely road to her parents' house to spend the holiday with them,only to have his Dodge Grand Caravan slow to a stop right in the middle of that very road.That had made Kim and Richard get out of the car and try to figure out what happened.But that was before a bright light had appeared from out of nowhere and made the two roommates turn around and see a large saucer shaped craft hovering in front of them.

And after it had landed,the front hatch of the UFO had opened and a humanoid being had stepped out of the ship with a long stick like weapon in his hands.And when the being had aimed his weapon at the Grand Caravan,Kim and Richard ran from the scene as fast as they can before the alien had fired the weapon and reduced the car to scrap metal.And when he saw the two humans running away from him,the creature had laughed and yelled,"YES!RUN WHILE YOU CAN,HUMANS!FOR NO ONE CAN LONG ESCAPE HAAG THE HUNTER!"

That was when Haag had activated his jetpack and zoomed himself towards his frightened victims before landing in front of Kim and Richard and aiming his weapon at them.Then,after he had fired a beam from his weapon and shrunk them down to doll size,Haag had picked the two humans up and placed them inside a clear box like container before he had stepped back into the ship and it had lifted off back into outer space.As for Kim and Richard,they were never seen again.They belong to Haag The Hunter now.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.