Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of season 3
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-05-30
Words:
3,279
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
21
Hits:
1,887

The Rise and Fall of Jasmine Reene

Summary:

After an eerie day at the creek has the inspiration to become a suburban dictator

Chapter 1: numb

Chapter Text

i wasn't lying when i told him not to bring me to the creek for many reasons; number one its stupid and filthy.the grass screthches upto my knees it itches when i walk.second i can't swim for my life.its very mushy and theres a gigantic lake across from my feet which is why i stand here now next to my big headed brothers and my cousin jasmine.i blame myself as i looked at my flip flops sink deeper and deeper into snady mud under my feet.i grabbed huey for support.''come on jay''he said trying to stand me up correctly which was hard to do considering my do gooding pussy of a cousin i'm saddly related to was stuck to my arm and waiste.her right hand was inches away from something that would earn her a slap in the face if she was a guy.i knew she was only this close becuase one she was scared shitless and we had only been here for thrity minutes and she wanted to see huey so bad.

''we almost there''riley said.i knew i shouldn't have listened to that little fuck in the first place.he lead us all here in the hot seweaty sewer creek.we slowly crept up to the water i hugged my brothers arm even tighter.''uh riley''my cousin began to say her voice trmebling.''hell yea this is where they found the alligator right here!"riley said boldly pointing to the muddy lake we bent over.he didn't even have time to take a breath before jasmine screamed at the top of her lungs.''what i said this is where it was found not this where its at''then he turned around.''thats where its at''he said pointing behind all 3 of us.''i'm leaving''my cousin said with a deep frown on her face.she tugged on ym arm but i turned her loose.''don't punk out on us all''i said.''you were the first one talking about if an aliigator snapped you to pieces you gonna kick my ass from heaven''riley said crossing his arms.i shrugged.''i'm just saying''i added.she crossed her arms.iwasn't giving in this time.''both of you can go home if your gonna fight''huey said.then i crossed my arms.''ok ok we'll both shut up''i said suprised and shocked.

just then the ground was noisly shook and rumbled.''i think its the quick sand''i said alertingly looking around.the ground stopped shaking.''or the fish''huey said looking closer into the lake.''or that''riley said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------she didn't dare turn around.the 3 slowly turned around to see what he was taking about.''what the hell is that!"jasmine yelled pointing at the firece looking gigantic lizard.the other jasmine screamed.the creature appeared out the water and rose higher.it was no lizard at all.the 3 screamed at the top of their lung as riley happily took photos off the aligator shaowing off all of its furoicus teeth swagging ita tail side to side.when the creature flashed its teeth once more huey and the other jasmine thrusted their arms loose and began running with riley throught the trees.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SLASH!i was looking up into the sky covered by a watery daze above me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------jasmine had thrusted back into the deep river of the creek.the gigantic spalsh from her fall sent water all the way to the front of the alliggator making it scurry far back from it was nearthe group.jasmine struggled t keep moving her arms in rotating cricles as the heavy current pulled her down deeper into the water.she couldn't help but try to scream but no noise came out.her eardrums bursted as she began kicking her legs and arms that were tangled in her long balck hair.

''where's jasmine!"huey said looking around.''yall two had her!"riley yelled.the other jasmine looked around with the boys still clung to huey.''the crocidile probally ate her!"she squealed.huey yanked his arm off her and the three began running back to the creek fighting the marshy ground and tall grass dodging mossy trees.huey stumbled to his knees with riley and still continued crawling and running at the same time.he fell to the ground in water once he saw the splashing area of the river where jasmine had fallen.riley and the other jasmine screamed.''she's DROWNING!"riley screamed.''i thought she could swim!''the other jasmine screamed.huey put his hands on his head.''SHE CAN'T SWIM!"he yelled before going into the water.''they're going to die!"the other jasmine squealed.huey came out the water onto the marshy soil.''riley go get help!"huey yelled.riley and jasmine took off into the distance once again fighting the creep obstacles as huey tried to grabb jasmine.

she couldn't breath.the pressure on her shoulders and inside her head was killing her.her argressive movements were slolwled down as hee muscles clenthched tight toghther.she was going down even deeper.when she looked up she saw the familar shadow of her brother reaching out an arm to her.huey tried to grab something on her and try to pull her out the water.he managed to grab a lock of her but she intensly screamed.he dragged huey into the water.he began yelling her name but like her no noise was coming out.he sawm towards her sturggling body.he grabbed her y the waiste but she wasn't moving and she was slowly going down the water deeper and deeper as her eyes slolwly closed more and more until she didn't see anything but darkness.he whole body was numb and frickle.she couldn't move or breath.all she saw and felt was darkness.