Actions

Work Header

After Painless

Summary:

small scene takes place after ep "Painless" -- one line of dialogue borrowed from ep marked w/*

Work Text:

Derek waved the white handkerchief away. “All right, Reid, it’s on. Just know that paybacks are a bitch.*”

Spencer just smiled while he continued to pretend to be sleeping. Emily went to talk to Hotch. A moment later, JJ called and Spencer grinned wider at Derek and went to join her at the other end of the plane.

Derek chuckled and shook his head. He eased out of his seat, went around the table, to take Spencer’s empty seat next to Dave. He sat close enough that they were touching. “I can’t believe you want me to surrender.”

Dave tilted his head close to Derek’s ear. “I was trying to save you from yourself. Don’t get in a prank war with Reid,” he whispered.

Derek smirked. “Why not?”

Dave lightly brushed his lips just below Derek’s ear. He touched Derek’s knee under the table. “You’ll lose.”

Derek shut his eyes at the hot breath and beard tickling his skin. He ran his hand along Dave’s thigh. “You didn’t try to stop me when I gave those reporters Reid’s name and number.”

“It was funny and I wanted to see how he’d react.” Dave paused and nipped Derek’s earlobe. “But I don’t think you should poke the beast anymore.”

Derek’s breath caught. He squeezed Dave’s leg. “He erased my tunes, Dave,” he complained.

Dave’s voice was a low, rough rasp. “And you’ll enjoy downloading them all again.”

Derek bit back a moan. That tone of voice usually melted his brain and he tried fighting it. “That’s not the point,” he whined.

Dave nipped Derek again. “The point is I will not be caught in the crossfire between you and Reid.”

Derek’s voice cracked. “That’s cold. I thought you’d always have my back.”

“He’s an evil genius and he has Garcia on his side.”

Derek opened his mouth but nothing came out. Then Dave stopped touching him and leaned back in his seat, away from him. He pouted.

Dave pressed the handkerchief to Derek’s chest. “In this case, discretion is the better part of valor. Go concede the field to Reid.”

“But…” Derek started to protest.

Dave put his seat back and closed his eyes. “If you don’t, you won’t get your consolation prize when we get home,” he said blandly.

Derek’s half hard cock twitched. He squirmed in his seat, grunted in frustration, and stood. “Oh, all right.”

Series this work belongs to: