Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
254
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
657

Kanan

Summary:

Kanan's thoughts as he tries to free Shallan.

Work Text:

Kanan

Status: Completed 11-06-05

Word Count: 200

Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for fun and I sure as hell didn't get paid for writin' it. No copyright infringement intended.


His mind is in chaos.

I know he has scrambled his thoughts intentionally. My presence in his mind appalls him. He only agreed to this out of a sense of duty.

I was not pleased about this either. O'Neill's dislike for my kind is well known.

Initially, I saw it merely as prejudice. I was wrong. He simply places a high value on his privacy.

There is much physical and mental pain. More than I have, or will ever, know. What little I have seen has changed my opinion of him. Not that I have had much time to explore his mind. We relayed my information to the Tok'ra immediately. A few hours later, I brought us to this planet.

I approach the DHD and begin to enter coordinates. I wish I had had the opportunity to get to know him. He is an extraordinary man.

The Chaapa'ai finally opens. Before I can move towards it, I feel a searing pain in my back. I stumble and fall to the ground.

I have failed. I regret that this brave man will suffer for my deeds, but I have no choice now. I cannot be captured.

I am truly sorry O'Neill.


THE END