Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
277
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
621

Let Them Eat Cake

Summary:

"I don't know who's worse, you or your son."

Work Text:

Let Them Eat Cake

Status: Completed 10/25/05

Word Count: 216

Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for fun and I sure as hell didn't get paid for writin' it. No copyright infringement intended.


"Hey! Jack bellowed after his wifes retreating back." Then he mumbled, "I resemble that remark." He grinned as he walked into the kitchen.

"Happy birthday, Slugger." Jack ruffled Charlies hair as the boy stuffed another piece of cake into his mouth.

Charlie looked up at his Dad with a chocolate icing smeared smile. The boys were in a frenzy again and Jack found himself immensely glad that he was no longer their target.

"Where's mine?" Jack asked as he sat next to his son, wiping a bit of icing off the boy's chin.

"Sorry, honey. The boys ate it all."

"Cake hogs."

Sara turned around at Jack's muttered remark. She couldn't stay serious when she saw the look on her husband's face. "I dont know who's worse, you or your son." She gave up the ghost, laughed, and said, "On top of the fridge."

Jack jumped up, snagged the last piece of cake then the fork from Sara's outstretched hand, and sat back down.

The boys roared with laughter at Jack's antics and triumphant grin.

Charlie abandoned his cake and climbed onto his father's lap. He threw his arms around Jacks neck nearly making him drop his cake-filled fork. "This was the best birthday ever. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too," Jack whispered back.


THE END