Actions

Work Header

The Phantom Of The Woodstock Festival

Summary:

A group of friend who are on their way to the Woodstock Music Festival stop at an old house to ask for directions,only to have one of the group inform the others that the place is haunted.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Now,I know that the story that I'm about to tell you is not a Halloween story.But it really is a spooky one nonetheless.My friends and I were on our way to the Woodstock Music Festival to listen to the hit songs of Janis Joplin,Jimi Hendrix and other such great artists,only to have Toby stop the van in front of this old house because he was about to ask for directions.But before he got out of the van,I had grabbed Toby by the arm and said,"You better forget that idea,Toby.This place is haunted."

And of course,I had to tell Toby about a guy named Leonard Doohan who had gotten himself burned alive by some drunk locals and caused his wife to disappear in the process.That was before we had heard the back doors of the van open and spotted Cindy walking towards that old house.That was when Toby and I got out of the van and tried to get Cindy away from the house,only to have her look at us with a blank stare and say,"I can't help myself!I must go to him!"

And as soon as she had finally entered the house,the front door had slammed itself shut which had forced Toby and me to go back to the van,grab a pair of axes and smash the living blazes right out of that door.But after we had stepped inside,Toby and I had slowly walked into this large room and saw two human skeletons sitting next to each other and holding hands.And when we saw that one of the skeletons was wearing modern clothing,we had noticed that the phantom of the Woodstock Festival got his wife back.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.