Actions

Work Header

The Secret Of The Tom Thumb Spacemen

Summary:

After he gets into bed and goes to sleep,a man suddenly hears a strange noise which wakes him up in time to spot a tiny flying saucer on his night stand.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Look,I know that what I'm about to tell you might sound way too much like something out of an episode of The Twilight Zone.But if you could bear with me for a little bit,I'm sure that I would tell you what the secret of the Tom Thumb spacemen actually is.Now,it was around Midnight that I had changed into my jammies,climbed into bed and gone right to sleep.But that was before I had suddenly heard this strange sound that I had thought was coming from the TV set at my neighbor's house.

Of course,that had made me roll to my side and place the pillow over my ears to drown out some of that noise.But as soon as that noise had finally stopped,I had became curious enough to open my eyes and stare at this tiny flying saucer that had just appeared on my nightstand.I really do mean that it came out of nowhere and landed itself right next to me!Anyway,when it had opened right before my eyes,I had watched the crew step out of that small ship and discovered that they were all humanoid in appearence.

It was at that moment that I was about to slowly get myself out of bed and head straight to the living room to call my brother in the United States Air Force.But just as I was about to do that,one of those inch high space guys had aimed his blaster and fired a beam at me.And when I had woken up the next morning,I had found a needle mark on my arm.Maybe they had came to Earth and collected samples of our DNA because they were curious about us?Who really knows?

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.