Actions

Work Header

Don't Lie To Me

Summary:

A teenager tries to get himself out of a mess that he had gotten himself into with his steady girlfriend,only to have her break off the relationship and tell him off in spades.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"Look,Lisa!I'm sorry!I really had planned on going out with you last night!It's just that something had came up and I was unable to make our date!",that was what my best friend Scott Stockwell had said to his steady girlfriend Lisa McKeon,only to have her look at him straight in the eyes and say,"I'll just bet,Scott!Now,I'm asking you for the last time!Who is that girl I saw you making out with last night?I want to know and I want to know right now!"

And after he had rolled his eyes and let out a sigh,"I swear,Lisa!I love you and will always...!""DON'T LIE TO ME,SCOTT!I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THIS!YOU ALWAYS LIE TO ME!",those were the words that an upset Lisa had forced out of her mouth before taking the ring off her finger,slamming it down on the floor and yelled,"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE MY STEADY BOYFRIEND ANYMORE,SCOTT!YOU SHOULD'VE SAID SO IN THE FIRST PLACE!FROM NOW ON,YOU COULD JUST DROP DEAD FOR ALL I CARE!"

Then,after she had stormed away from the scene,Scott had picked up the ring,looked at it and said,"Well,Scott.You really blew it big time.""I'll say that you did.",that was what I had said to Scott before he had turned around and said,"I know,Marvin.I know.It's just that I don't know what to do now.",which was before I had looked at the ring and said,"You might want to save this ring for a girl who you might consider to be your one true love instead of giving it to snobbish rich girls like Lisa McKeon."

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.