Actions

Work Header

SorryDanny.Ladies Only.

Summary:

After they return home from work,Danny and Becky see both D.J. and Kimmie watching TV in a room that is a mess...and for a very good reason.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after they had came home that the two co-hosts of 'Wake Up,San Francisco'--Danny Tanner and Rebecca Donaldson Katsopolis had heard the sound of a TV set coming from somewhere in the house which had made them follow that sound up the stairs and over to his daughter's bedroom where they had spotted both D.J. and her best friend Kimmy Gibbler sitting on a bed and watching the news on her TV set with several items of clothing laying over the place just in time to hear D.J. say,"You know,Kimmie.I'd like to straighten out the mess the world is in."

"How about starting with your room?",that was what Danny had asked D.J.,who had turned towards the door and said,"Sorry,Dad.It's just that we were trying to come up with an idea for our Halloween costumes and Kimmie said that we should get those ideas by watching some TV."And after he had looked at Kimmie and she had nodded her head,Danny had laughed a little bit and said,"Well,D.J.!Why didn't you say so?All you need to do is someone who happens to be pretty good in puting together the right outfits for any occasion."

That was when D.J. had given that idea some thought and said,"Well,Dad.Since you've put it that way...would you like to help us with our Halloween costumes,Aunt Becky?",before Rebecca had smiled and said,"I sure would,D.J.!"And after she had stepped into the room,Rebecca had placed her hand on Danny's chest and said,"Sorry,Danny.Ladies only.",before she had closed the door and left a confused Danny out in the hall and saying to himself,"Actually,I was talking about me!D.J.?Becky?Kimmie?"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.