Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
301
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
32
Hits:
2,845

Freddie's Revenge

Summary:

Carly discovers Freddie getting ready to zap Sam with a practical joke,only to have the tables turned on him

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on a day when Carly Shay's older brother Spencer had left the apartment to go do some bumming around and left Carly alone to do whatever she wants.But before she was about to decide on what to do,Carly had spotted her neighbor and best friend Freddie Benson carefully placing a bucket of cold water over the doorway of her front door which had made Carly tap on his shoulder and ask,"What are you doing,Freddie?"And after he had turned around and said,"Giving Sam the the drenching that she royally deserves!",Carly had pointed to the water filled bucket and asked,"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"You bet I do,Carly!The time has finally come for Miss Samantha Puckett to have a taste of 'Freddie's Revenge'!",that was what Freddie had said before he had laughed,turned around and yelled,"SAY,SAM?!COULD YOU COME OVER HERE?!I'VE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU!",only to Carly's female friend and iCarly co-host walk in from the back door and say,"Okay,Freddie!I'm here!Now what's this surprise?"

But just as Freddie was about to figure out about what he had done wrong,Sam had looked at the front door and said,"Oh,Carly!Before I forget,Mrs. Benson is coming over to give you and Spencer something.",which had forced Freddie to panic and yell,"NO,MOM!DON'T OPEN THE FRONT DOOR!"But after he had rushed over to that door and opened it,the bucket had fallen from its perch and dumped its entire contents on Freddie,who had turned around and said,"I'll get you for this,Sam!I swear I will!",before a smiling Sam had laughed a little bit and asked,"Is that a promise?"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.