Actions

Work Header

A Monster Walks Among Us

Summary:

A malfunction causes a scientist to get sucked into a dimensional vortex and replaced.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Hello?Bill,are you and Janet ready to go to that Halloween party with me?I really don't want to go stag!Does anyone hear...!Janet,why are you sitting on the floor and crying?

OH,STAN!IT WAS AWFULL!

What are you talking about,Janet?What was awfull?

Well,Bill and I had arrived here at the lab to let Jack know that we were going to the Halloween party with you instead of helping him run some tests on his transdimensional doorway experiment!

Oh,no!Let me guess!But when you guys had opened the door and noticed that Jack had started running those tests without you,some small malfunction had caused the vortex of that doorway to suck everything and everybody right into it which includes Bill?

OH,STAN!THAT WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!

What do you mean by that,Janet?

After Bill had gotten himself sucked into that machine,something else had stepped right out of it!It was large in size with green fur covering its entire body!Then,it had started slashing the entire staff with its razor sharp claws and teeth that were the size of machete blades!I...I've never been so scared in my life!

Whoa!Take it easy,Janet!There's no need to worry!We'll find Bill no matter what's happened to him!

But,Stan!You don't understand!Before the creature had attacked the others,it had looked at me with a stare that was like it had known who I am!Stan,as of right now,a monster walks among us...and its name is...BILL!

GRRRRAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!GRRRRAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

Wholly...!GO,JANET!RUN!GET YOURSELF OUT OF HERE NOW!

JAAAANAAAAHHHH!JAAAANAAAAHHHH!

OKAY,BILL!I KNOW THAT YOU REALLY ARE INSIDE THAT MISSING LINK SOMEWHERE!AND I BET YOU KNOW WHAT I'M PLANNING ON DOING WITH THIS FIRE AXE!

GRRRRAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

YEAH,YOU DO!AND SINCE YOU HAVE BECOME WAY TOO DANGEROUSLY UNSTABLE,I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT I HAVE NO CHOICE!SO LONG,FREAK!SEE YOU IN HELL!YEEEEAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

Stan?Stan,are you still alive in here?Please,Stan!Be alive in here!

Jaaaanaaaahhhh!

No!NO!YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME,YOU MONSTEROUS FREAK!STAN,WHERE ARE YOU?!PLEASE,STAN!TELL ME WHA...!WHAT IS THIS FIRE AXE DOING ON THE FLAAAAHHHH!YOU!YOU SLAMMED THE AXE RIGHT INTO HIS SKULL,DIDN'T YOU?!

Jaaaanaaaahhhh!

LET GO OF ME!I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE,YOU SICK FREAK!NO!I DON'T WANT TO GO IN THERE!I DO NOT WANT TO BE LIKE YOU!HELP!SOMEONE,PLEASE HELP ME!THIS CREATURE IS FORCING ME TO GO INTO A DIMENSIONAL DOORWAY TO...!NO,BILL!PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!NNNNOOOOHHHH!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.