Actions

Work Header

Never Dance With A Vampire

Summary:

While going to night school at a local college,a girl falls in love with a male student who is unaware of her dark secret.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Now,I know that you are expecting this to be a wonderful fairy tale about a boy falling in love with a beautiful girl wearing a pair of glass slippers.But I'm sorry to say that it really is a story about the girl who wasn't Cinderella which I will tell you since it does not ring a bell for some of you folks.Once upon a time,there was a girl named Marla who had started going to night school at a local college which was where she had met and fallen in love with a handsome male student.

After they had dated for four months,Marla had gone to an empty parking lot with her newfound lover at the wheel.But as soon as they had arrived at their destination,Marla had opened the car door and ran into the darkness just before her companion had looked around and yelled,"MARLA!MARLA DEAREST!WHERE ARE YOU?!WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME...LEAVING YOUR SLIPPER TO LURE ME ON?!"That was before he had heard a voice say,"Come here,my darling!",which had made the guy smile and follow the voice into that very same darkness.

But when he had entered that darkness,Marla had jumped out and shoved her lover down to the ground before he saw something that made his blood run so cold that it should turn him into a human freezer."Yes,my darling!And now,I will share my secret with you...FOREVER!",that was what Marla had said before sucking the blood out of the poor guy.Well,Folks.I do believe that we should agree that never dance with a vampire should be considered to be a good lesson to learn.Do any of you folks agree?

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.