Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-10-12
Words:
14,720
Chapters:
12/12
Comments:
1
Kudos:
41
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
6,962

Furry Tales

Summary:

It´s not the first time a mission went wrong but it´s the first time THIS happened!

Inspired by Gothabilly´s ever cute kitten named Remy. You can find the pic that started all this in here http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/zuzivlas/remykitten.jpg

Chapter 1: Intro

Chapter Text

Tapping his pen on the table in a nervous habit, Scott sat over the mission report from their latest adventure. He was at a loss on how to word this particular one... the X-men *did* manage to fulfil the objective however not all of it went exactly smoothly. There was one thing that happened that meant that 2 of his team members were... how to word it? They weren´t injured per se, as a matter of fact they appeared quite healthy. But they were off duty until the issue would be resolved, however long that took. It was hard to explain in a manner that wouldn´t make everybody laugh.


Apparently attacking Sinister´s base when they had little Intel on what devices were hidden inside was a bad idea. Fighting off Sabertooth and the Marauders was easily. Destroying the devices was also easy until suddenly, there was an explosion of bright light followed by 2 yells of pain coming from Gambit and Wolverine and then silence. What awaited the rest of the team once they opened their eyes, nobody could have predicted.


There on the ground, out cold and almost hidden in the battle gear laid a fluffy little kitten and a stocky pit bull. There wasn´t much time to evaluate the situation since another series of explosions nearby hinted at the structure being unstable and so Scott grabbed the dog while Jean got the kitten and Bobby their clothes together with Remy´s bo stuff before they ran back to the Blackbird with the rest of the team.


Back at the mansion, Hank shook off the initial surprise and performed a couple of tests that proved that while altered, it was still Remy and Logan. Currently, the whole mansion was waiting with bated breath for them to wake up so Hank could perform a few more tests. First in line was to find out whether they still had their human minds simply trapped inside the cat and dog bodies or were animals in every aspect. Then if they still possessed their powers and lastly, if there was any indication on what may have caused this and how to reverse it. But until they were both conscious, Hank would silently monitor, and attempt to fight the urge to pet, while Scott got left with the bloody report and a killer migraine. This was going to be a difficult week, Scott could tell.