Actions

Work Header

Enough Of A Hangover

Summary:

After she finally returns home,a hungover Monica slowly goes to her apartment door,only to bump into Rachel,who lets out a scream of bloody murder.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on this one Tuesday morning that a beautiful dark haired maiden named Monica Geller had slowly walked up the stairs of a Manhattan apartment complex with only a trenchcoat and a pair of sneakers on.As soon as she had finally reached the floor that she had wanted,a hungover Monica had placed her pounding head on the door of the apartment that Joey Tribbiani and Chandler Bing were living in and knocked on the door,only to have Monica let out a scream of pain and no answer coming from the other side of the door.

"Thank God!No one's home!",that was what Monica had said before she had started walking slowly towards her apartment door.But that was before her roommate Rachel Green had opened the door,looked at Monica and screamed bloody murder which had made Monica place her hand over Rachel's mouth and said,"Please,Rachel!Don't do that!I have enough of a hangover as it is!"Then,after they had stepped back into their apartment and Monica had gone into the bathroom,a confused Rachel had placed her hand on her forehead and said,"Sorry,Monica!It's just...well...where were you last night?"

And after Monica had thrown up and flushed the toilet,she had opened the bathroom door,placed a gentle hand on Rachel's arm and said,"Well,Rachel!I was doing my job catering this Spring Break party that some rich kid had thrown just before it had all gotten out of hand and...!Do you want to know?"That had made Rachel shake her head and answer,"Not really.",before Monica had said,"Smart kid!",plopped down on the sofa and placed a pillow over her face to keep the brightness of the sunlight off of it.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.