Actions

Work Header

Let's All Have A Blast

Summary:

While Mike and Jane worry over why Bigmouth is not going to the Halloween rave this year,the reason for that--Crazy Shirley--barges into a chem lab and causes an explosion.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"You know,Mike.It really is too bad that Bigmouth would not be going to the Halloween rave again this year.",that was what Jane had said while both she and Mike were walking to their next class and before he had shrugged his shoulders and said,"I know,Jane.But with Crazy Shirley running around and trying to get her hooks into him,we have no choice but to be stuck with having a rave without Bigmouth.And to tell you the truth,I really don't blame the guy because that babe is a one hundred percent Grade A nutburger!"

Meanwhile,all of the students in the chem lab were each conducting an experiment by carefully mixing a whole bunch of chemicals in the correct order.But while they were doing that,Crazy Shirley had shoved the door open and yelled,"COME ON OUT,BIGMOUTH!I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE!"That had forced a student pour a double dose of a chemical into a formula that his classmate had already mixed and cause the whole thing to explode which had made Mike and Jane rush over to the lab and ask,"Shirley,what happened?Are you okay?Are you hurt?"

"Oh,I'm okay!But hey,I have a great idea!This weekend,let's all have a blast!",that was the answer that Crazy Shirley had given Mike and Jane before the student who had accidentally caused the explosion had staggered out of the classroom,leaned on Mike and said,"Thanks!But I just had mine!"And after that student had dropped down to the floor,Crazy Shirley had looked at one hallway and yelled,"YES!I KNEW THAT YOU'RE HERE SOMEWHERE,BIGMOUTH!"Then,she had ran down the hallway leaving Mike to ask Jane,"Get the picture?"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.