Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Season 4
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-07-21
Words:
10,771
Chapters:
11/11
Kudos:
12
Hits:
3,247

Cookies and Me cant mix

Summary:

really boy

Chapter 1: the blonde chick and the punk ass

Chapter Text

they say hey man whats a pimp with no hoe's?whats a player with no paper?whos a thug without the streets?

i wanted to be all of that all in one.but was i so far.no.i was just riley freeman of a stupid white people land called woodcrest living with his 15 year old afrotastic brother and fine part sister.thats all i was and judging by the way grandad already spoke me ever so oftn thats all i was going to be.but if theres one thing a true memeber of the gang thugnificent has tought me its ''remeber this lil nigga once you do it and its been done you will official be a memeber of the true game and a fellow nigga of impeckable streets smarts''i can still here his voldka smelling hot breath in my face telling it me before him and lethal interjection went broke.

taking it from a real thug i took his advice.even though i had no idea what it meant.until the one day i found out.

''hey huey''i said as i threw myself at his computer.i knew if grandad or even jasmine caught us we would be in serious ass in trouble.i knew hueys ass probly couldn't take it.i was just hoping he didn't snitch.i scrolled down the screen showing the picture of a website thugnificent showed me before he left.

''riley thats sick and unebidly disgusting!"he told me as he exited out the website.''hey man chill!"i told him trying to recover the page.here we go again with mr.always-do-the-right-thing stopping me from looking at something as simple as a website.''aww com on man its just a website and who the hell cares if its got nekkid ladies on it''i said shrugging.truely i beilve i've already felt what its like to be a real thug.sitting back getting high of your own merchandise, getting drunk around afternoon watching women and getting some.only thats what i wasn't getting -some.''first of all its naked not nekkid and seconud do you know what grandad would do to us if he even saw that''he said crossing his arms and going back to his favorite green titleless book.''he'd probally slap us on the ass and say good job.i mean he's always telling me to grow up and be mature right? well getting some is a sensitive topic for adults right? and look nigga this website is even rated mature! so i got my witnesses''i told him.i didn't care what do-gooder said anymore.he always said do the right thing or whatever.well now i want to decide whats right for me not dogooder.

ain't nothing wrong with a little pussy in your face right? its not gay its so stright.it would be different if.....never mind.''maybe a littel too mature for you''he said as he left the room.''shut up! i'm more mature than your ever be!"i told him throwing his pencil cup at him.he turned around when a pen got stuck in his big stupid afro.''prove it!"he said coming back in the room.i out my fingers on my chin and though for a minute.huey crossed his arms as i thought.''i bet i know more about it than you''i quickly thought not realizing what i said.i had to admit my bro was a genious.i was waiting for the day i'd sudden;y become a genious or he passes some it down to a brother who really needs it.he stoopped in his tracks.''you want to say that again?"he said not turning around from the door.i was going to speak until he opened the door and left.punk ass.

the truth was i knew nothing but all that nasty doin it rap.i just knew gettin some must be a good thing.and thats about it honestly.oh well i bet a could pull a bitch faster than he could.now that i would be happy to reapeat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you go down to the rec and youth center you'll almost always see a yellow headed blue eyed chick named cindy.and like most the girls in woodcrest, she was about half a year older than me.i ain't saying i got a cruch on her or anything but she annoys the hell out of me.i mean its fun doing buissness with her and playing the game with her but who am i to love a co worker? thats like ruler number 13 on the list.don't love the exzcutives if you want to chase paper.but i will admit maybe i'd be twice as powerful if i got a chick on my side.

but what i really liked about her underneath all that annoyance and nigga ignorance was she had less compassion than normal girls.she was jasmine's type.and not carrot top jasmine either i mean my fne ass part sister.bad, hustlin bitches type.but i don't care how you look at it she still annoys the hell out of me.

''girl whatchu want i just want to shoot some hoops today is that alright withchu''i told her as she approached with a basketball and blue basketball shorts and an old hollister shirt.this time her hai was down and it was blowing everywhere.i mean its like 4 feet long.''ain't nobody worried about you.i'm here for the same reason as you to shoot hoops so piss off''she said bumping past me.''no''i sighed as i whatched her walk off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''i guess i'll see you tommarrow''she said waving me goodbye as i bumped up against the  backboard of the lockerroom.''aiight c mer''i told her whatching her walk home.''thats a big bitch''i mumbled to myself.

if you ask afrotastic or my half sister they will tell you ''oh our relationshit is difficult or bipolar''or some shit like that.yeah right.they been going out since like when they first met each other.now beofre you say some shit like ewww they brother and sister and they go out get this, we ain't blood related.now the following sotry however is complicated:

a.her mother is an abusive alcholic whore[hehe]

b.she was like a part of our family until me and hueys' partents died

c.huey told me she left it in her will to have the best for her daughther jasmine

d.she now has been living with us for...3 years i think.i don't know

so we call her our sister.well that relates to me becuase ts like something is wrong with me and huey.we do girls girlfriends then later on turn them down and act gay about.well huey acts gay about i usually toss her to the side.i mean huey and jay are always playing around, kissin talking whatever but they don't go out.its like they can do whatever and still be frends about it.for some reason we like that.i think grandad is too but he done had so many girls friends i lost count after number 41.and if he is like that he's not very good at it.

well i sort of do this annoying little that some times but i don't get all into.i don't let her know i'm all gay and carring shit like that.we had gone from firering each other up to shooting some hoops then beofre i knew it we started acting all bipolar about it huey and jasmine.we'll probally hate eachother tommarrow so who gives a fuck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------''i can't beilve it''i walked down to jay's room where her and huey were as usual whatchin tv all into eachother.what did i tell you.''hey riley''she said to me.i could she saw me looking at her but she probally got used to it by now.when i'm not looking i'm trying to get i swear.''hey''i said walking down the stairs.huey didn't say nothing like i expected him.i mean i see him everyday why do i have to say hi?he can say hi to my ass if he's got something to say though.

''why you so intense''she said putting the remote down.i elt the sweat coming off my head already.damn.i guess she knew i was studering hard also.damn.''intense?i ain't intense!".i was totally intense.now she was raising the eyebrow! daaaayyyuummm!

i still had that blonde chick on my mind i couldn't think stright.

''uh nuthing i'm g-g-good''i said.damn my forehead.she must have noticed the glaze of sweat showing up under the dim ceiling light.''he's expirencing something awakward''huey whispered in hear ear as she giggled.ok now it was on huey.''what a nigga can't sudder in his own sweat while walking down some steps?yall like running popos or someshit''i said almost stumbling down the stairs.

what was wrong with me?i got a chick on my mind i'm sweating all tense and i feel...eeewww it can't be!it can't be!

''hey you see cindy today''jasmine said out of nowhere.thats when i tripped on the last step and there i was face first on the ground infront of my bro and sister.i knew they wanted to laught but i felt seriously cuddly inside of me.i wanted to scream ''HELLA  CLICHE" but something inside of me stopped it.inside of me whay was all this clogging me up on my insides.

jay jusst had to say something about that bitch.now she got a nigga all warm and full of gayish shit.i stood up.''well i can see someone has a crush''huey said crossing his arms.''man i ain't got no crush!''i told him pointing at him.

i knew i had a stupid crush.i knew that was what was wrong with me.''ok if you don't have a crush then you wouldn't mind if i called cindy and put her on speaker phone would you''jasmine said taking out her phone.

i chopped back off up the stairs.