Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
310
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
3
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,148

Secrets

Summary:

Some secrets were just too good to share.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Secrets
by Pirate Turner

 

 

        "What's an Elliot?"

        "Don't say I didn't warn you," Nate said with a grin as he watched his lover emerge from the shadows. Elliot was always beautiful but never more so than when in fluid action.

        He dispatched the whole gang in but a matter of seconds before dusting his hands off and glowering at Nate. "Sometimes I think you cause trouble just to keep me in shape."

        "Now why would you think that?" Nate's eyes twinkled as they started walking together toward the rest of the team. They were not yet in view of the others, and Nate took the opportunity to wrap an arm around Elliot and slip his hand into the left back pocket of his jeans. "Besides, I have other, much more fun resources to ensure that."

        He thrilled as Elliot, taken by surprise for a rare change, jumped against him as he gave his firm buttocks a gentle squeeze. "I think some one's been carrying their role a bit too far."

        "You didn't say that in the bedroom last night."

        Elliot smiled despite himself. "And I won't tonight," he whispered, quickly extracting Nate from him as he heard their team mates coming closer, "but that's tonight."

        Nate's smile vanished from his face, replaced by his usual dour expression as Sophie, Parker, and Alec came running to them. He couldn't wait for tonight, but he'd also never tell Elliot that his suspicions were close to being correct. He never stirred up trouble just to test him, but he did love watching his man in action and didn't mind causing a few brawls to watch his beautiful masculinity and expert strength in its full throws. He ignored the others' questioning looks as his eyes sparkled. Elliot would never know, and neither would they. Some secrets were just too good to share.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.