Actions

Work Header

Do You Girls Need A Lifeguard?

Summary:

A teenager plans to just sit in front of his computer instead of having some fun in the sun,only to have two beautiful maidens splashing around in a swimming pool change those plans.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Look,I know that Summer is the time of year when kids and teens go outside to get some exercise and have fun or get a part time job to earn some money for themselves.But that's not for me because I would rather sit in front of my computer with my finger on the mouse than go do that other stuff.Or at least,that was what I had thought until I had gone into the kitchen and gotten a small bottle of Pepsi out of the fridge before spotting something of interest outside the kitchen window.

It was my best bud Toby and he was holding a small video camera and filming two of the hottest babes in school splashing around inside the swimming pool next door.Well of course,that had gotten my sex drive started and it had made me step out of my house,rush over to that pool and say,"Eh--do you girls need a lifeguard?"But while I was flexing my muscles in an effort to impress the babes,I had heard them laughing and one of them saying,"Say,Toby!When are you going to tell Mister Muscles here that he had spilled soda all over himself?",which had made me look at my shirt and noticed that I really had spilled Pepsi all over it.

That had made me get back inside my house,slam that Pepsi bottle into the trash and say to myself,"That was real slick,you stupid jerk!Why don't you stand on one foot and play 'Lady Of Spain' on the freaking accordion while you were at it?",before I had gone into my room to change my shirt and toss the stained one in the laundry hamper.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.