Actions

Work Header

Non-Stop Journey Into Fear

Summary:

After his car breaks down on a deserted road,a man gets on a bus that rolls toward him...a bus that contains something truly frightening.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

George Hixson's car had suddenly broken down on a lonely stretch of road while he was trying to get home from work.

He was about to call his house and ask his wife to pick him up but that was before he had suddenly spotted a bus rolling towards him.

He had gotten on the bus and noticed that all of the passagers were kind and nice to him.

That was before the bus had started moving and heading into a tunnel of bright light.

After George had finally opened his eyes,he was shocked to see that the other passagers had changed into glowing skeletons.

That had made a shocked George grab the driver by the jacket and yell,"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PASSAGERS?!STOP THE BUS!LET ME OFF!"

But that was George had looked at the driver's face and frightingly discovered that he was just like the other passagers.

That had made poor George pound on the door of the bus and scream,"HELP!LET ME OFF THIS BUS!THERE'S BEEN A MISTAKE!"

But that was before the skeleton passagers and driver had laughed and the driver had said,"That is where you are wrong,George Hixson!"

That had made George turn towards the driver with terror in his eyes and ask,"What do you mean by that?"

The driver's answer was,"Quite simple!Your wife had murdered you for the insurance money!Therefore,your non-stop journey into fear has just begun!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.