Actions

Work Header

Don't Be A FoolMonica

Summary:

A beautiful young woman is so sick and tired of even her own mother trying to run her life for her that she decides to run off with and marry the man she's in love with despite the age difference between them.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

I know what other people are thinking whenever Dorian and I happen to walk past them.They are thinking that I must be out of my mind for falling deeply in love with a guy like him.But to tell you the truth,I really don't care what they think because I am way too moonstruck by his handsome good looks to let those jealous creeps ruin the love that I am sharing with my beloved Dorian.As a matter of fact,we love each other so much that we had gotten married in Los Angeles during the Summer.

Oh,I know that it was done too soon.But we just don't care because the love that is still burning inside of us is way too strong for us to resist.And I ought to know that because my own mother had taken me into the kitchen and said,"Don't be a fool,Monica!You can't run off and marry Dorian!Why--he's twice your age!"And let me tell you right now that I was so sick and tired of hearing those words coming from everyone else...especially my own mother that I had decided to go ahead and elope with Dorian.

That way,my mother and the other nay sayers won't do anything to stop the wedding and take me away from my handsome knight in shining armour.After the wedding,we had gone on this wonderful honeymoon in Paris and enjoyed ourselves to the utmost.Oh,this last portion of the story is for my own mother.Both Dorian and I had just became the proud parents of a beautiful and healthy baby girl.And if you really want to see your granddaughter and let her that you love her,just say,"I'm sorry."

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.