Actions

Work Header

Are You Sure It's A Sponge Cake

Summary:

"Carter, you do know that you don't actually put a sponge in the cake, right?"

Work Text:


STORY STATUS: Completed 9-17-05

WORD COUNT: 135

AUTHORS NOTE: I do like Carter. Honestly! The idea just popped into my head and I had to run with it. My muse seems to particularly mean lately and poor Sam is catching the brunt of it. Drabble for the September 16th Jackfic drabble word 'Sponge'.


Daniel sniffed his cake suspiciously. He wasn't going to be so trusting this time.

Jack touched his piece, pushing it down with his finger and wincing when it popped back up quickly. "Carter, you do know you don't actually put a sponge in the cake, right?"

"Yes, Sir." Carter said irritably. "Geez, accidentally make a guy sick once and you're branded for life. I didn't put a sponge in it."

Daniel turned to Teal'c, who was holding his own piece away from himself. "You try it."

"I do not wish to become ill Daniel Jackson."

"Wouldn't work anyway, T. His snake would probably prevent it."

"Well, if that's how you guys are going to be I won't make anything for you anymore."

"Maybe there is a god after all." Jack mumbled.

Too loudly.

Crap.

"Ouch"

THE END

Series this work belongs to: