Actions

Work Header

The Fruit Of Pure Passion

Summary:

Angela Benedict describes what had happened to her within the traveling circus of Doctor Lao while she was entranced by the music of Pan and his flutes.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It had began within the small town of Abalone,Arizona which was where an elderly Chinese man had riden a jackass into town and invited the townspeople over to see his traveling circus.That elderly man was known only as Doctor Lao.And I happen to agree that if he really was as old as he had claimed to be,Doctor Lao would actually be a lifeless fossil instead of a living human being.Anyway,as soon as I had accepted Doctor Lao's generous invitation and gone with my young son Mike to be amazed by such marvelous beings as Merlin and Medusa,I had suddenly found myself becoming entranced by the flutes of Pan and the long dormant fire of passion had reignited within me.

And after I had closed my eyes for an instant,I had opened them and discovered that I was no longer wearing any clothing at all.That was before Pan had approached me with a smile on his face and placed a hand on my cheek.Of course,I had tried to tell him that I was unable to open myself to such temptation due to the death of my husband but no words were coming out of my mouth.

Then,after Pan had picked an orange from a tree,peeled it and said,"Yes,Angela Benedict.Have a bite of the fruit of pure passion.",I had suddenly became compeled to take a piece of the orange and bring it up to my lips.But just I was about to take a bite of that orange,the music had suddenly ceased and I had noticed that I was fully clothed again.Indeed,it was true that it had helped me realize that I should start living my life without my husband.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.