Actions

Work Header

The Grass Should Not Be Greener

Summary:

Shirley Feeney describes what had placed her in a hospital bed which involves her roommate Laverne De Fazio and some huge and heavy crates of mixed fruit.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

You know,I really do feel sorry for poor Shirley Feeney.Don't get me wrong!I really do believe that it is great for both her and Laverne De Fazio to be living as roommates in a basement apartment within the city of Milwaukee.It's just that Shirley is also wishing that the grass should not be greener on the other side because if it wasn't,then Laverne would not come up with some stupid scheme to make a lot of money in order to get her and Shirley out of working at the brewery.

Speaking of which,Laverne's latest money making scheme had involved huge heavy crates that were filled with pineapple and other fruits that were being used to make fruit coctail and pie fillings.But while they were helping her uncle carry some of those crates into his restaurant,Shirley had suddenly discovered how heavy those crates really were and had no choice but to drop down to the ground with that crate on top of her and start crying out for someone to rush out and get that heavy crate off of her.

And I'm telling you right now that the black and blue marks that are really going to hurt even while she's in the hospital for a couple of weeks.And I ought to know all of this because I am Shirley Feeney and I was right about these bruises hurting so much.But since I'm going to be in this hospital bed for a while,could you please do me a favor?If you happen to see Laverne walking around out there,would you please make sure that she doesn't forget to bring Boo Boo Kitty with her the next time she comes over for a visit?I would appreciate that so very much.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.