Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
300
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
781

You Think You're So Smart

Summary:

Barry Allen returns home from work to find his wife Iris sitting alone on the living room sofa which makes him ask why.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It had began on a warm and sunny day when Barry Allen had returned home from work,looked around and asked,"Iris,are you home?",only to have him walk into the living room and spot his wife Iris West Allen sitting on the sofa with a depressed look on her face.And after her concerned husband had sat down next to Iris,placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and asked,"What's wrong,Iris?Why are you sitting here by yourself?",she had turned her eyes toward Barry and said,"Well,Barry!You think you're so smart!Let's see you figure out what's wrong with me!"

"What do you mean,Iris?",that was what a confused Barry had asked his wife before she had gotten off the sofa and said,"What I mean is that I just can't stand it anymore,Barry!I feel like I should step out of this house,go to any public street and say,'Hear me,World!I can't keep it a secret any longer!The Flash is my husband Barry Allen!'But I can't do that because...because...!"But before she was able to say one more word,an understanding Barry had gotten off the sofa,wiped the tears from her eyes and said,"Look,Iris.I know that having super speed could not solve anybody's problems.But I bet I know what would solve your latest problem right now."

That was when Barry had wrapped his arms around Iris and planted one huge kiss on her lips before he had asked,"Are you sure that you want to tell the world about The Flash?",only to have Iris look at Barry with a smile on her lips and ask,"What about him?",before they had let themselves kiss some more.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.