Actions

Work Header

Imprisoned For Life

Summary:

After having enjoyed a wonderful birthday with Superman, Lois Lane falls asleep on her living room sofa and somehow wakes up in a prison cell.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

At first,Lois Lane had a wonderful time with Superman on her birthday.I mean,she really was on Cloud Nine over the way he had been able to sweep her off her feet by lifting her up into his arms and flying her up into the sky to get a better view of the city skyline.And I ought to know this because I am Lois Lane.Anyway,that was before Superman had brought me back to my apartment,given me a good night kiss and flown himself out there just in time for me to go to sleep on the living room sofa.

But when I had heard a noise,I had opened my eyes and shockingly discovered that I had somehow been placed inside a prison cell and wearing a dress with stripes and numbers on it before I had spotted Superman walking by,waved to him and said,"Superman,identify me!Tell him I'm Lois Lane...your friend!",only to have him look at the guard and say,"Officer,I give you my word of honor this girl is a dangerous criminal!She must be imprisoned for life!"

And when I had heard what he had said about me to that guard,my heart had sank so low that I had no choice but to drop down to my knees,place my hands on my chest and start crying my eyes out.That was before someone had stepped into the cell and placed a hand on my shoulder which had made me opem my eyes and discover that I was in my own bed with a note on the frame which had said,"I had came back suddenly because I forgot to wish you a happy birthday,Lois.--Love,Superman.",before I had smiled.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.