Actions

Work Header

Kidnapped By A Flying Saucer

Summary:

A mental paitent tries to convince a psychiatrist that both he and his girlfriend had really encountered a UFO while walking in a national park.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Yes,Doctor!I know that my name is Eric Cavanagh and that my family and friends agree that should be in this insane asylum for my own good!But you must believe that I really am one hundred percent normal and do know what I had seen on that August afternoon which was when the love of my life Debra McCormack and I had gone to take a nice romantic in the park!We had stopped in front of this large tree and were about to kiss each other on lips,only to be interupted by a large disk in the sky!

"I've never seen one of those before!",that was what Debra had said before we had watched the disk land in an area a few feet away which had made us rush over to that site to get a good look at Earth's first intergalactic visitors!But when we had gotten to the ship,we had noticed that no one was around!That was before someone had used some sort of club to hit me in the back of the head and knock me down,only to have me watch helplessly as two creatures that were definitely not human drag poor Debra away kicking and screaming,"NO!NO!I BEG YOU!DON'T TAKE ME IN THERE...NOT IN THERE!"

Of course,that had made me get back up and rush to her rescue!But I was too slow in getting back up and the spacecraft had lifted off back into outer space!PLEASE,DOCTOR!I REALLY AM TELLING THE TRUTH THAT MY GIRLFRIEND ACTUALLY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY A FLYING SAUCER!WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!NO!I DO NOT NEED TO BE SEDATED!I AM NOT CRAZY!PLEASE,DEBRA!LET THEM BRING YOU BACK HOME!

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.