Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of Mari And Jane
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
278
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,043

A Letter From Mari

Summary:

The Kents got a letter from their daughter, Mari. They wish that they didn't after reading it.

Notes:

This is part of the Mari And Jane series.

Work Text:

It was May when they gotten the letter from their daughter, Mari. When the Kents gotten it, they opened it up. They took the letter out. What they read shocked them to the core. So, the two brown haired adults went to read it.

Dear Mom And Dad.

I hope that I will be alive to see you for the summer. Something is going to happen this May Day. I don't know what it is, but I think it has to do with that social club that my roommate, Jane is a member of. Jane invited me to attend a Halloween party at her social club. I came to the party dressed in my basketball uniform. while I was there, I somehow blackout, and I didn't wake up until I was outside. As a result, I started to go to church. I also started to visit my roommate's parents on Sundays. They like me so much that they asked me to stay during the holidays as well. I also have been blacking out every night since Halloween except when I'm staying overnight with my team. Then, this weekend, after the game, I met Maria Prince, Jane former roommate. She told that Jane has caused the blackouts to prepare me for being a witch. Together, we found out that I don't have the powers to be a witch. Wish me luck, because I don't know if I'm going to survive pass May Day.

Your daughter, Mari.

They put the letter down on the table. It made them worried about if Mari were alive or not. Until they hear from her, they won't be resting easy. The end, for now.

Series this work belongs to: